I am somewhat of a perfectionist but my perfectionism is an all or nothing affair. If I can't make it perfect I would rather not even try. So there! :P. I clean the kitchen and within a few hours it looks as if I haven't touched it in about a month. Really.
My rent inspection is in two days time and trying to get this place tidy while being bombarded on all sides by
Anyway, when faced with a very frustrating situation, I find humour is always good. I found these very funny notes to landlords while I was browsing the internet (instead of cleaning my house which I should be doing... ) hehe! I will start after I finish this post... I promise :D
- The toilet is blocked and we cannot bathe the children until it is clear.
- I want some repairs done to my stove as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
- This is to let you know that there is a smell coming from the man next door.
- The toilet seat is cracked: where do I stand?
- I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is running away from the wall.
- Will you please send someone to mend our cracked sidewalk. Yesterday my wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.
- Our kitchen floor is very damp, we have two children and would like a third, so will you please send someone to do something about it.
- Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny color and not fit to drink.
- Would you please send a man to repair my downspout. I am an old age pensioner and need it straight away.
- Could you please send someone to fix our bath tap. My wife got her toe stuck in it and it is very uncomfortable for us.