Saturday, 30 July 2011

Crafty Crochet

I love to crochet. I admit I liked it when it was daggy. The crochet bikinis that sagged when wet and the mission brown vests and groovy caps, that were the height of haute couture in the 1970's. I remember crocheting in my lunch break at work back in 1987 and enduring the scoffs and giggles of the other girls. I didn't care, I enjoyed it. It is relaxing and the joy of creating something beautiful is addictive.





   






Dress and Jumper Twin Set. This was a lot of fun to crochet.


There are lots of cute and quirky things you can create.





















Find your joy and share it with others.


Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Nawww, how beautiful are your little outfits! I must say I squealed when I saw the lady bug and sheep though. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics