Friday, 22 July 2011

Target Toy Sale



With four young children, and not a lot of spending money, buying gifts and toys for them all, can be very daunting. That is why sales are sooo important to us. I can then budget carefully and wait for the sales to come round so that I can get everyone something that they will enjoy.




This year 'Australia's Biggest Toy Sale' catalogue from Target has some wonderful bargains! I love looking through it as much as my kids do! It is my three year old's favourite thing in the whole wide world. It is very cute to see him studying all the toy pictures very carefully. He actually carries it around with him. 




The sale runs from Thursday 21st July to Wednesday 3rd August, 2011. They have extended their trading hours so it is easier for everyone to visit. Of course you can Lay-By in the store but there is an easy new Early Bird Online Lay-By List that Target have this year. I think that I might just have to take advantage of this.




The steps are easy:

  1. Go to target.com.au
  2. Search the toys available.
  3. Register and create your list.
  4. Select your lay-by location (your nearest Target store).
  5. Submit your list * (You will receive an email confirmation including the PDF files)
  6. Print the email confirmation and take to your nominated store to activate your lay-by (10% deposit required) on or before Wednesday 3rd August 2011.

* After submitting your lay-by list, please wait until the following day before activating it in store.




But of course the hard thing for me is just what to choose. Now where is that Target catalogue again...



Product Talk by Nuffnang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics