Sunday, 18 September 2011

Animal Magnetism

I am linking up with Tina at http://tinagray.me/ and sharing my love of the amazing animals that we share this beautiful world with.



Are you ready?

This is my Mum! So there :-)

What?!!

Pout, Simper, Claw, Bite... Oh wait where were we?

Let Sleeping Cats Lie...

Just a little closer...

Oh Hai!

Squirrel Coco Loco

Mmmm Tasty...

Hugh, I am coming for you!

You can check out the rest of my Pinterest Boards here http://pinterest.com/mel_graham69/


Melanie

5 comments:

  1. Love these pics and really dig the meerkat cute thing lol :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome photos! I wonder if the squirrel one is real or photoshopped?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are awesome. I"m loving the Tiger..."What?"....

    What's with the squirrel? Is that PS'd?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that the squirrel one is PS'd. I think they are hanging on strings, like a squirrel feeding thing. It is very cute anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics