Saturday, 3 September 2011

Cherish Your Cherubs Project: Interview

This week the lovely Naomi at Seven Cherubs has asked us to Interview our cherubs and link up with her Week 3 Cherish your cherubs project . Naomi has said:

'The reason why I would love you to interview your cherubs is to take the time to listen to them. To sit down, to give them all your attention (as much as it is possible as a parent and a mother!) and to chat to them, to ask them questions to listen to what there little minds or big minds are thinking on certain topics.'

I asked my children, well the three that I would get a coherent response from at least, 10 questions about their feelings and the answers they gave were just gorgeous. My three year old's responses were a source of great amusement to my two girls, but they are from his heart and I just had to give all of them a big cuddle for being so open and honest with me. 


Bethany is 8 years old;
Hannah has just turned 7 a few days ago; and
Angus is 3 years old.



1. What do you love?


Bethany: Teddies and kittens.
Hannah: My toy penguin.
Angus: Toy fire engines (He has been asking for a toy fire engine for quite a while).


2. What makes you happy?


Bethany: Sleeping.
Hannah: Star blanket (she is a blanky girl).
Angus: Toy fire engines and playing with balls.


3. What makes you feel sad?


Bethany: That somebody squashes my work.
Hannah: When I roll down hills and land on prickles.
Angus: Being stuck in the mud outside.


4. What makes you feel angry?


Bethany: When I can't get past a level on the computer.
Hannah: When Joshua (my 18 month old) steals things from me.
Angus: When I fall down the stairs (I don't think he has ever fallen down the stairs!)


5. What makes you scared?


Bethany: People 'spooking' up on me in the dark.
Hannah: Bad and scary dreams.
Angus: When something smashes on me. (!)


6. What do you love about Mummy?


Bethany: You help me find stuff that I lose.
Hannah: That you always say goodnight to me.
Angus: I love it when you make me lunch.


7. Is there is anything I could do better?


Bethany: Nothing.
Hannah: Play with me more.
Angus: You should get more drinks for Angus.


8. What do you want to do when you grow up?


Bethany: Teacher and working at McDonalds.
Hannah: Teacher and working at a lolly shop.
Angus: Drawing.


9. What is your favourite food?


Bethany: Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and bananas.
Hannah: Sausages, Nutragrain, yogurt and jelly.
Angus: Toast then dinner.


10. Is there anything else you would like to say?


Bethany: I like computers.
Hannah: I like to watch movies.
Angus: I like to fix toy computers.



Hannah and Bethany


Angus



Melanie



10 comments:

  1. Love Angus' replies. Also great that, although she wants to work at McDonalds, Bethany's favourite foods are so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Angus' answers! These three year old's are really taking centre stage in these interviews! Hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Angus sounds like such a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love replies that are actually suggestions. Like my boys saying they love computer games when we don't have computer games... I'd like to work in a lolly shop, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these answers. What an awesome interview you were able to have with your cherubs and I love that they were able to answer all of your questions. So wonderful to have a little sneak peak into their minds and with what they are thinking. Thanks for linking up. N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, love their answers. My 2 year just got a fire engine for his birthday and he loves it so I understand the attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angus: "you should make more drinks for Angus" Win!! Bless him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, Angus speaks of himself in the third person. That's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute! love the replys! Angus is a funny little man :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh Angus is a crack up! Very adorable responses from everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics