Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Cherish Your Cherubs Project: Write





My children,


My love for you is boundless and endless. I think of my love for each one of you and I can feel my heart move in my chest; my eyes fill with tears and my breath is stolen away.


You each hold a piece of mummy's heart with you. You are the reason I get up in the morning. The words almost fail me when I attempt to write down my love for you.


Bethany - your quiet dignity and your caring nature will make you loved by those who are fortunate enough to call you a friend.


Hannah - your fun loving antics and your infectious giggle will ensure that you are sought after and everyone will love you all of your life. I hope that you find some friends that appreciate your wonderful sense of humour and know just how precious you are.


Angus - you are a real sweetheart. Sweet, lovable and kind as well as incredibly handsome with your blond curly hair and beautiful blue eyes. 


Joshua - Gorgeous, cheeky and intelligent. You are confident and assertive and you are going to make an awesome grown man.




I love the fact that you are all so kind and all so filled with empathy for others. You are amazing children and I count myself extremely blessed that you are mine. I have this important job of raising you to adulthood, to impart my knowledge of the world to you and guide you along lifes journey.


I hope that as you grow and mature you are able to accomplish your dreams and desires. I hope that the road isn't too bumpy and you continue to develop your incredible qualities and strengths.


I am so very, very blessed to have you as my children and I will love you all my life. 






I love this song by Lee Ann Womack. I dedicate it to my girls. I Hope You Dance.




This is Week 5 of the Cherish Your Cherubs Project. The beautiful Naomi at Seven Cherubs has invited us to link up with her blog.






Melanie



2 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful letter to your daughters. The depth of your love for them comes through with every word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this letter. Just gorgeous and so heartfelt.
    So sweet and yet powerful with the messages you are sharing with them.

    Thanks so much for linking up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics