Saturday, 10 September 2011

Things I know...

I am linking in for the first time with Shae from Yay for Home!

I know that I spend too much time on my computer and not enough time doing housework.




I know that I am dreading the arrival of another Brisbane summer. I hate the humidity and cannot function properly. But we do have a lovely air-con this year that works properly.


I know that bribery works very well when it comes to my children cleaning up their rooms. I am listening to the busy noises of four kids in Hannah's room as I type and it is all for a $2 toy each. 


I know that I am insanely busy and for the majority of the time I am just hanging on by my fingertips.


I know that when all my kids have grown up and have lives of their own and I have nothing much to do all day, I will miss these days terribly.


I know that I am a far more relaxed mum than I was 8 years ago.


I know that if anything is missing or lost then it has gone under the lounge. It is a black hole for things. Even things that go missing from downstairs at the far end of the house, will be sucked in and be found underneath the lounge.


I know that a day doesn't go by when I don't miss my mum.







Melanie

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Melanie. You are good with posting about life. And they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the 'hanging by the fingertips' thing. I feel the same most of the time. And my sofa is also a black hole.....somedays Im afraid to look under there and see what is lurking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are twins separated at birth, I know a lot of those things as well LOL Popping over from the TIK linky :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics