Thursday, 27 October 2011

Artist - Polyvore Challenge


It is Thursday! So it is time to try my hand at being a bit creative and participate in the Polly Dolly Polyvore Challenge from the lovely Danielle at http://www.danimezza.com/.




This weeks challenge is 'Artist'. It is so much fun and I always end up spending too much time here. Well I can dream... 





Artist


Peter Jensen boatneck top, $220
Slouch pants, $216
Leather booties, £75
Michael kors tote bag, £795
Munnu bangles jewelry, $58,500
EFFY COLLECTION gold jewelry, $200
Chain jewelry, $36







Are you feeling creative today?




Melanie

5 comments:

  1. Loving your set, although if i was wearing clothes like that lady has on, i would be to scared to pick up a paint brush in fear of getting paint on them hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new follower from Digital Parents. I LOVE the Munnu Bangle! If only I can convince the other half for $60,000!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I wanted to use that top but saw you already had, great pic :)

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Love that the jewellery costs way more than the whole rest of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics