Sunday, 16 October 2011

Ooh, that's! Fancy Tea Cups

Today my Pinterest theme is Fancy Tea Cups!

I just love having a nice, hot cup of tea out of a beautiful cup. It is so very special. It reminds me of bygone eras, where I can close my eyes and be transported back to a gentle, former time when life was less rushed. When afternoon tea was an occasion that people dressed up for.

So please enjoy my dream collection of Fancy Tea Cups and go and have a look at and see what other interesting pins have taken people's fancy this week.



  1. I love these. I went searching for some on Pinterest yesterday, and found so many. I'm starting a Tea board. :D Beautiful pics.

  2. I love a nice cup of tea! Some great pics.

  3. They're so pretty! I love a good cup of tea, even though I drink way too much coffee.

  4. wow they are fancy schmancy! i love the first one with the butterfly. I wonder if tea tastes better out of one of these? think i would be too scared to break it.

    thanks for having a look at my post :)

  5. Hi Melanie, what darling cups and saucers. I used to have quite a few years ago, when I was much younger, LOL but they went the way that lots of things do when you get older, you opt for something newer and then wish you had the old things back. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris


Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics