Thursday, 13 October 2011

Uncle Tobys Fruit Bars

Product Talk by Nuffnang
This is not a paid Sponsored Post and I have received an item in exchange for a review.


I really enjoy the great range of Uncle Tobys goodies. I think they have a great mixture of healthy food that actually taste good too. I had a quick look in my pantry and yes I have or have bought in the past, quite a few Uncle Tobys products. Yummy things like their fruit bars, Le Snaks, Muesli Bars. Breakfast cereals like their Cheerios, Plus, Shredded Wheat, and Fruity Bites as well as their very extensive range of healthy and tasty oats.






There are times when I am on the go, when I feel like a snack to get me through to the next meal. I might be rushing out the door to go to the shops or to school and I want to grab something quick. It is all too easy to grab a few biscuits. Which isn't the best choice I know, but it is quick and easy.

Now there are Uncle Tobys Simply Fruit bars, which come in two flavours. Sultanas, Dates, Apple and Cinnamon or you can try Sultanas, Apricot, Poppyseed and Orange. I have tried the Sultanas, Apricot, Poppyseed and Orange bars. They are delicious. There is +65% fruit in each bar. They are all natural and the combination of a few simple flavours go together to make a great tasting snack. I liked the poppy seeds and also the orange oil that are in these bars. It gives it a quite a refreshing taste.


















I would definitely recommend these bars to others. They say that the unique textural experience and interesting flavour combinations suit a modern adult taste. That they do, but all my kids tried them and they range in age from 20 months to 8 and they loved them too. I can't wait to try the Sultanas, Dates, Apple and Cinnamon. I will keep an eye out for them in the shops.

Do you enjoy Uncle Tobys products? If so, which ones do you enjoy & what do you like about them?





1 comment:

  1. I really want to try that Nut Feast cereal! That looks delicious.

    I might have to buy some of these museli bars for Joel. The boys and I can't stand sultanas, but Joel often needs to grab a quick museli bar between jobs, something he can eat while driving to the next customer, so these would be ideal. (Might see if I can sneak one into the kids without them knowing there are sultanas in them!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics