Sunday, 6 November 2011

Pretty Ballerina



Sunday is Pinterest Day! Woohoo! This week I thought I would share some photos from my Ballerinas board on Pinterest. I love Ballerinas. So pretty and graceful. Like a lot of little girls, I had dreams of being a ballerina when I was little. I remember going to see The Bolshoi Ballet performing Swan Lake in Perth a long time ago. I was completely transfixed. Just beautiful.


Come and check out my other boards and then pop over and check out what other gorgeous things have captured people's imaginations this week at TinaGray.me.








































Tina Gray {dot} Me
Melanie


6 comments:

  1. These pins are so Beautiful :-) As an ex Dance teacher i adore them and miss my teaching at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always in awe of what ballerinas can do! I love the little girl one in there as well! My girls would love a tutu like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are giving me girl envy with these beautiful pics. I always imagined I would have a little ballerina one day - instead I got three footballers :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics