Sunday, 20 November 2011

Sunshine Yellow


Welcome to Sunny Sunday!!


It is Ooh That's Pinteresting! on Tinagray.me 






In keeping with Tina's Sunshine theme today I thought I would share some of the pins from my Yellow board with you all.


Yellow is one of my favourite colours. The colour of daffodils, sunshine and happiness. It lifts my spirits and I hope it does the same for you too.











































































































































WANDER'D lonely as a cloud 
That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 
When all at once I saw a crowd, 
A host of golden daffodils, 
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,        
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
W. Wordsworth












Melanie

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I loveyellow. It is such a happy colour. How cute is the little yellow polka dot dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love Louisa from Notable Imprint she LOVES yellow as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pic of the little girl is adorable! love the dress and wellies combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow seems to suit you Melanie! And yes- I love pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is the picture of the precious little girl I love pinterest too. I agree yellow is such a happy colour. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics