Sunday, 4 December 2011

Goodies in a Jar Pinterest Edition

It is Sunday! Time for Tina's Piquing my Pinterest! Different name but same Pinteresty goodness.


Tina Gray {dot} Me


I just love this idea. Yummy cakes and cupcake mixes in a jar, to give as pressies. Some are to eat straight from the jar while others are mixes.



Red Velvet Cupcakes in a Jar
Source: 4.bp.blogspot.com via Melanie on Pinterest

Chunky Christmas Cookies in a Jar
Source: signature9.com via Melanie on Pinterest


Peeps in a Jar


Source: lovefromtheoven.com via Melanie on Pinterest















Chocolate Chip Cookies




Gingerbread Cookies


















Chocolate Cake in a Jar
Source: images.media-allrecipes.com via Melanie on Pinterest

Melanie





6 comments:

  1. I love this idea too! I wonder if I can get organised enough to make a few for chrissy presents like i had planned ;) hehe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasty tasty tasty that is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cakes in jars and gifts in jars have intrigued me for a long time. It's been on my to-do list for a while to actually DO something with these ideas :) Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices. Some people are just so clever. Thanks for sharing, food for thoughts. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics