Thursday, 29 December 2011

Insurance


AptusInsurance.com


I came across this poem a little while ago, and it is quite touching.



Because he loved me,



He did the dishes
Rubbed my feet
Surprised me with tulips
Took me to musicals even though he didn't like them
Carried my bags while I did the shopping,
Held my hand.





He died of cancer four years ago.


Because he loved me,
I can stay in our home.
I can be here for our children.
I can afford to pay for their education
I can worry about the other things in life besides money.






He still loves me. And he shows it.






Choosing the right kind of Life Insurance is an important decision. There are different benefits, costs, requirements and values for each of the different policies. At Aptus Insurance they tailor a plan that fits your lifestyle and needs, so it works for you day and night. There are a number of different types of life insurance polices available.


  • Term Life Insurance provides coverage for a specific period of time, and needs to be renewed at the end of the term. This is the most affordable option.
  • Permanent Life Insurance premiums are fixed at the beginning of the policy and money is put into a savings account and gains interest over time.
  • Whole Life Insurance is cheap and simple. But the insurance company can use the interest for what they choose.
  • Single Premium Life Insurance - You make a lump sum deposit at the start of your policy and don't need to make any premium payments.
  • Universal Life Insurance is flexible. You can choose how much goes into the savings account and how much goes into your policy.
  • Variable Life Insurance - You can choose what investments to make with your money, either high risk or low risk.
With the right type of life insurance you can then relax and know that you are looking after your family.









Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics