Sunday, 11 December 2011

No-Bake Cakes Pinterest edition

Pinterest is very addictive, and a lot of fun. For those that haven't explored this virtual pin up board yet, it is a place where you can organise and share all the beautiful and inspiring things that you find on the net. If you need an invite just let me know and I will send you one.


This week I am sharing some pins from my Cooking board. Specifically some of the no-bake cake recipes, I have found. Sometimes in the summer months it is nice not to have to turn on the oven and heat the house up, but still whip up something yummy and delicious.




Super Easy Nutella Cheesecake










No Bake Lemon and Coconut Slice

















































Chocolate Tim Tam Hedgehog No Bake



Toblerone Ice Cream Cake


Joining in with TinaGray.me for Piquing my Pinterest.



Melanie 

5 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the no-turning-on-the-oven thing. I love a good no-bake cake. I feel like ice-cream now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can swear by the lemon coconut slice, we make a version of it and it's so yummo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yum! I am going to just look and not make though, I am on a health kick :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That Nutella Cheesecake looks fantastic. I so want a piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at no-bake, and Nutella and......

    Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics