Sunday, 1 January 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - You





Photo A Day Challenge for January 2012 starts today! To be honest just a bit daunting. But I will take it one day at a time and see how I go. I am a 'happy snapper'. So you will find nothing too artistic, photographically perfect or awe-inspiring but I do love taking photos. 


The first challenge is a photo of me. So I thought I would cheat a little and have a photo of me and Angus. Angus is 4 years old today, so he has been on my mind. This pic was taken about an hour after he was born. I am a mum and I am very proud of that. It is one of the hardest jobs in the world. I think that it captures me doing a job that I feel comfortable and experienced in.





Melanie


1 comment:

  1. Im gonna attempt this too Mel, lets see who lasts the longest LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics