Saturday, 7 January 2012

Teaching our Children



Skeletons from Noodles



Classroom Reminder



Great for Dyslexic Kids

Source: flickr.com via Melanie on Pinterest

Pin Up for the Classroom


Source: etsy.com via Melanie on Pinterest

Teaching Aids



Let's Grow Plant Pals



Paint Colour Cards



Footprint Penguins


I was shown a great article with lots of teaching aids and information. It's called 30 Inspiring Pinterest Pins for Teachers. It is from Best Colleges Online and as the site says, whether you are a teacher, a student, or just want some educational inspiration for the child in your life, it is an absolute wealth of information. I loved all the pins and immediately had to repin a lot of them to my Teaching Aids board.



Melanie

4 comments:

  1. Terrific pins, Melanie! I'll be checking out your teacher's aid board. I want to look for a few activities to help Miss Annabelle ease into Kindy with no dramas :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Teachers aid I find these really interesting and very useful. Good Link Mel thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics