It has been a bit of an up and down week for me. Lots of car trouble, but a few good things as well.
- I Know that if you are on a slippery slope and you just can't stop sometimes it is best to enjoy the ride.
- I Know that my nephew is a gorgeous, wonderful human being.
- I Know four and two year old boys are highly competitive and it is enough to make me want to pull my hair out.
- I Know that the price of petrol is daylight robbery.
- I Know that although there are some very nasty people around, there are also some extremely kind, helpful and generous ones that go out of their way to help. Thank you to Jeanette, Karyn, Kath, Ang, Steve and the lady behind me when I broke down the other day.
- I Know that mud and small boys are attracted to each other like magnets.
- I Know that I need to find the time to exercise more.
- I Know that people are a little surprised when they find out how old I am, and it always makes me smile.
- I Know that I really need to focus on the positives in my life and find the things that make me thankful and happy.