Friday, 6 April 2012

Things I Know this week ...



I know that just because it is school holidays doesn't mean that mummy gets to sleep in.


I know that some good friends take the time to look deeper and don't take things at face value.


I know that I love living close to the railway line and I will miss the sound if I ever move house.


I know that there is not enough enthusiasm in this world and when you see a person passionate about something it is very refreshing.


I know that tidying a room with children around is like trying to shovel sand at the beach.


I know that sometimes I spend more time stressing and worrying about doing something than the time it takes to actually do it.


I know that not one of us has the right to judge another person.


I know that acquiring knowledge and learning are a voyage not a destination.









Melanie




3 comments:

  1. A lot of truth posted there, Melanie, agree totally with much of what you say (although, unfortunately, my lack of sleeping in has nothing to do with Miss 5 *sigh*).

    Gorgeous photo, a very handsome cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... that if I stay up until 3am, I sleep 'till 1pm.

    I know, that 90% of the most valuable people in my life, I have met online.

    I draw the conclusion from this, that online interactions afford us the opportunity to discover the true essence of people with whom we would quite possibly never have the chance to interact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just wanted to thank you for following my blog.

    By the way I was going to click through to some of your ads to "spread the love" but they had error messages...

    Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics