Do you need the services of Mary Poppins when it comes to getting your children to take some medicine?
I met a very cute little elephant called Ava that can help. When I opened up the box for the first time, my two year old Joshua, gave a huge smile and his little face just lit up. Ava was an instant hit with him. He even gave her a cuddle.
She has a sweet little face and voice and is soft to touch. Her soft ears makes excellent handles! When the button on the back of the head is pressed she says "One, two, three, Open wide! Good job!"
To 'operate' all you have to do is:
- Fill the 5ml dropper with the medicine to the desired amount.
- Insert the dropper into the trunk of Ava until it's secure.
- Push the button on the back to hear her talk.
- Place the end of the trunk into the child's mouth.
- Somewhere between the "Open wide!" and "Good job!" you press the bulb of the dropper until all the medicine is dispensed.
It is top rack dishwasher safe and you remove the back of the head to avoid getting the sound box and batteries wet while washing. It is BPA and Phthalate free.
My kids just love her! She went missing from my desk and I found Joshua playing with her in his bedroom.
This is an excellent product. Something that helps make taking medicine easier and less stressful for our little ones and their mums and dads has to be a good thing.