Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Tiny Teddy Racing Cars


My girls and I had a lot of fun making these Tiny Teddy racing cars yesterday.


Miss 7 shared them with her class at school for an assignment and she did a PowerPoint presentation. I think they worked out well and we were proud of them.

Tiny Teddy, Milky Way, Smarties, Chocolate
Get all the yummies together
Smartie Rainbow
Rainbow!
Smarties
Cut Smarties in half
Tiny Teddy
This one looks like a Teddy massacre
Smarties, Tidy Teddy, Milky Way
One all ready to go
Tiny Teddies all ready to go
Teddies start your engines!

They were a big hit with her class and her presentation went really well too.


What sort of things have you made for your children's class?


Melanie

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous and cute idea! The twinlets are still in daycare at the moment so there's a little time for me yet to get practicing on making special goodies for their classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie these are awesome! My kids would LOVE these, what a great idea! Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to make them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I love tiny teddy racing cars , I like your approach .

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure look so very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful idea! I have bookmarked this to make them in the future! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a great idea, I will have to make them for the kids next birthday party.

    Thanks for linking up

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the idea!!! I will try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics