Sunday, 8 July 2012

What Type of Learner Are You? Totally Pinworthy

What type of a learner are you or your children?
  • Visual
  • Auditory
  • Read/Write Learner or
  • Kinesthetic

It makes it easier to teach, to remember and to study when you know what can make it easier to learn.

I found this graphic and wanted to share it with you. I hope you find it as interesting as I did!

What Type of Learner Are You?
Compiled By:

Linking up with the gorgeous Amy from MahliMoo, Me and Three.



  1. What a great poster. When I was teaching I often surveyed my class to work out what type of learners they were. I must dig that survey out again :) Thanks.

  2. Great poster, I was trying to figure out what type of learner I am. I am leaning towards the visual :)

    Thanks for linking up

  3. I'm definatley a Visual Learner. That's why I love Pinterest & pie charts LOL


Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics