Friday, 24 August 2012
30 Positive Things
Since this post from Singular Insanity popped up last Sunday, I have been eyeing it rather surreptitiously.
It is a challenge to list Thirty Positive Things that you like about yourself. Thirty Things! Yeah, like I can do that. I would be hard put to find three things that I like about myself.
But then I thought, maybe I could at least try. I am never one to back out of a challenge, and this was a big one for me.
In no particular order, let's do this.
1. I am reliable.
2. I am conscientious.
Writing this I have a flashback to Grade 3. I received a Merit Certificate and on it was written Melanie is a reliable and conscientious student. I still have it somewhere.
3. I am very intuitive.
4. I love to read.
5. I love animals.
6. Animals love me.
7. I don't have any enemies. People seem to like me.
8. I have a nice smile.
9. I care about other people.
10. I have nourished and looked after four incredible little humans.
11. My body has given birth to four incredible little humans, all naturally.
12, I am strong, both physically and mentally.
13. I am able to work things out.
14. I pick up new things quickly.
15. I am a good listener.
16. I am a good mother.
17. I am willing to help others in need.
18. I am always ready to see the best in people.
19. I am caring.
20. I write poetry.
21. I quite like my singing voice.
Ok struggling a bit here...
22. I am a good driver.
23. When I do a job, I do it well.
25. I am patient.
26. I look good for my age.
27. I am articulate.
28. I am a good teacher.
29. I am trustworthy and lucky last...
30. I love a good challenge.
Yay! I managed to get to Thirty. I found that very difficult.
Would you find it easy or hard to list 30 positive things about yourself?