Saturday, 11 August 2012

Life Lessons - Totally Pinworthy


I wanted to share some upbuilding and inspiring pins from my Life board on Pinterest with you this week. They resonate with me and I hope that you find them as delightful and thought provoking as I do.


Love, Parent, Child, I Love You
Source: etsy.com via Melanie on Pinterest


Sunrise, Joy, Chocolate


Life, Gift, Responsible


Silence, Beauty, Mouth


Family House Rules


How to Succeed in Life


I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Take care!


Melanie


5 comments:

  1. I loved reading these. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking a pinning break... So it was fun to read some here, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sayings! Especially the one about the one where you only open your mouth when something nice to say :)
    Or so like the successful one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good i like it . and i want to be your friend read my blog...

    http://jobsoftypingnewin2012.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi was here! Blog-hopping! Nice blog!!!

    -iamprew.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics