Sunday, 26 August 2012

Mums-To-Be, Are You Getting the Nutrients You Need?


This wonderful information about nutrition during pregnancy is from Karimums. A site where you can share the joys of parenthood with other mums and dads.




Mums-to-be, are you getting the nutrients you need? Statistics by Karimums


[Source: Karimums. Real mums. Real expertise. Real support.]



Even though my youngest is now a big boy of two, I thought this info was really interesting. Having it all there at your fingertips is invaluable.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 


Melanie

2 comments:

  1. That's very interesting.
    Just also wanted to say thanks so much for my prize (The Lorax DVD). I am enjoying your blog too! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics