Do you have a friend or a family member who suffers with Asthma. Perhaps you have a child who has asthma or even yourself. It is a scary thing. Thankfully I have never suffered with it or my children but I know a lot who do. A few weeks ago a friend with asthma had a bad flu and chest infection. She ended up in hospital and it was quite critical there for a while.
Asthma Sense is a new app that is available on the iPhone and also Android devices. It is a smart, quick and mobile way to manage your asthma and keep track of the symptoms. For the first time there is an app that brings together in one place everything that you need to keep on top of your asthma and may help prevent asthma attacks.
It enables you to:
- Manage asthma any time and anywhere.
- Can be used with children or adults.
- Set reminders for medication and peak flow tests.
- Check when medications are due.
- Enter diary actions quickly with a single tap.
- Record symptoms when you are on the go.
- Receive status alerts when your asthma is not well controlled according to National Institute for Health guidelines.
- Review up to one month of journal entries.
- Manage one or more users with one smart phone.
- Keep emergency contact details close by at all times.
What a wonderful little app and it is free! Anything that makes it easier for people to manage their asthma is an excellent idea. This app has the potential to save a life.
Available from the app store or from Google Play.
Disclaimer: As always the views and opinions expressed are 100% my own. No payment was accepted for this post.