Sunday, 11 November 2012

Things That Inspire Me





These are the things that can help me, that can give me ideas, that can give me strength and let me move on. In no particular order.


Watching a sunrise.
People who are determined to see a plan through to the end.
People who finish what they start.
People who risk their own lives to save others.
People who give their own time, money, effort and belongings to help others.
People who take pride in their work.
Seeing someone fall or fail but they get up and try again.
Reading books.
Watching the Para-Olympics.
My children.
Seeing beautiful scenery.
Watching animals play.
Watching a horse gallop across a meadow.
Looking at a Tiger.
Listening to music.
Having absolute silence for a little while.
Walking along the beach.
Seeing a rainbow in the sky.
Hearing the rain on a tin roof.
People who stand up for what they believe in, even though the crowd is against them.


What are the things that can inspire you?


Melanie

15 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Some things that inspire me are: my dog, selfless people, traveling, nature, babies, animals. There are really many more, but these were the first ones that came to mind.

    Thank you for sharing what inspires you and I hope you have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your inspiring things! Thank you so much for your lovely comment. :-)

      Delete
  2. Great post. I have written 32 things that make me happy and I could have gone longer. Arn't tigers just so majestic. Found you through the kids are alright forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with every one of your 32 things! Thank you for commenting and thank you for following too. :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post Melanie! I especially love 'People who stand up for what they believe in, even though the crowd is against them'. So inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other people, definitely. Those that lead unusual lives or have worked extra hard for something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some amazing people out there. Thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete
  5. Absolute silence - yes. It's so hard to find these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have four kids and wooden floorboards - the sound can get deafening sometimes. I love those rare quiet times. Thanks Azara!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pic! Sunrises always inspire me too. And music, kids, and animals. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camille. There is something about a beautiful sunrise that just sets the tone for the rest of the day.

      Delete
  7. Ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Sometimes also the simple things in life and nature can be very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing what ordinary people can accomplish. Thanks so much Alicia!

      Delete
  8. Watching children sleep! Beautiful list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics