Sunday, 2 December 2012

My Week According to Instagram





1. My first Bloggers' Brunch. Very exciting!
2. Chewy caramel popcorn (Thank you Tina!).
3. My very happy tomato plant.
4. Bethany's photo of Snuggles.
5. Lion Balloon animal.
6. My little court jester.
7. Let's do the Moshi Dance? ... Hmmm maybe not. I believe this is Katsuma.
8. I received this in the mail, from someone that I have never even met or spoken to and it made my day.
9. I am not saying that my black and white cat Jamaica, is heavy or anything - but this is what she left on my leg after standing on me for a while.


Please come over and see my photos on Instagram or follow me on Instagram at awelcominghearth.





I hope you are having a great weekend.

Melanie


18 comments:

  1. What a sweet note to receive! And love the lion balloon animal! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a lovely surprise. It was sent by a contributor at the I Heart Life page. It is very special :-) Thanks so much for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Aren't bloggers brunches fun! :). Looks like a great product, especially for the kids, pity I had another launch to go to. :(

    Love the balloon animal too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! It was my first one I have been to :-) Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Ahahaha - love the cat print pic, hilarious! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a perfect little print, I had to take a picture! Hehe!

      Delete
  4. Yep that paw print is too cool. Super exciting on the blogger brunch as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something so gorgeous about dog and cat paws and prints. The blogger brunch was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  5. Not looking too happy for a jester, lol! But very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master 2 is a very serious little fellow, but very big on cute! :-) Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  6. That popcorn! Yum! I could totally make myself some RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to make it. It is quite delicious! :-)

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous note to receive :) And how yummy is the caramel popcorn?! Thanks for linking up, Melanie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sent by a contributor on the We Heart Life page. Just completely out of the blue. I will treasure it. x Thanks so much for visiting Tina :-)

      Delete
  8. Oh wow Moshi monsters. my kids love these guys! Looks like a fun week was had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids love them too. They are good, clean fun. :-) Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  9. Hi I am your newest follower, hope you'll drop in and say hello =) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally! Thanks for the follow and your visit. :-) I hope you have a great week too.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love all comments. You are the best <3

Real Time Analytics