- ABC for Kids has a few good pages for the younger ones. Master 4 loves the Chuggington Colour in pages at www.abc.net.au/abcforkids/games/Chuggington It is very easy to use and those with very early mouse skills can learn it quite quickly.
- Playschool has a good one too. www.abc.net.au/abcforkids/games/Playschool. It is just a bit harder and ok if they just want to have a bit of a play around and a bit of fun. It is hard to stay in the lines with this one. It does have things like buttons and stamps that you can stick on your picture.
- Colour in Timmy in the Messy Painting game www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/timmy-time Cute, simple and fun for the very young ones.
- The Colour Factory is very, very cool. www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/games/colour-factory-game You get to mix your colours first, and then you can paint your picture. You can use a blank sheet of paper or one of their templates. This is lots of fun and very user friendly. It teaches you things about colours and mixing. I like this one a lot.
- Springwatch and Colour is very cute. www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/springwatchandcolour/ First you choose an animal to colour, then you colour it in. When you are finished you get to watch your animal come to life in the picture.
- www.nickjr.com/nick-jr-coloring-book Lots of things to colour and you can choose your favourite show and characters. Children can have lots of colouring in fun here, even if, like us, you aren’t a pay tv subscriber.
- www.nickjr.com/nick-jr-free-draw - Free draw for those artistically inclined.
www.thecolor.com/ This website has about every colouring page you could think of. Something for everyone.
I hope you find some sites here that you and your children like. My kids can certainly give them the tick of approval!
All the gorgeous artwork displayed in this post, is courtesy of and belongs to my daughter Bethany.