When I was very young (cough), there was an advert on tv for Palmolive Dishwashing Liquid. It had a lady called Madge. Madge was a manicurist. One of her customers came in and Madge put her fingers into a small bowl of bright green liquid.
The catchphrase was “you’re soaking in it! ... Relax it's Palmolive”. It has just stayed with me and I remember those ads so well. Do you remember?
Palmolive has always been at the leading edge of dishwashing liquids. With so much experience I think they know what they are talking about.
The latest is Palmolive Ultra Dishwashing Liquid. This range includes a collection of powerful dishwashing products, guaranteed to leave your dishes sparkling clean. Whether it’s a caked on stain on your favourite casserole dish or cleaning the dinner plates, Palmolive Ultra cares for your dishes and your family.
- Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid with Lemon Extracts fights germs on the sponge for at least 24 hours. It contains natural antibacterial agents that combat unwelcome bacteria.
- By taking care of your sponge, Palmolive Antibacterial helps to thoroughly clean your dishes.
- Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid costs (RRP) $4.99 (750ml).
- Palmolive Ultra Pomegranate Dishwashing Liquid comes with a fresh and fruity Pomegranate scent to infuse your kitchen.
- Its rich formula cuts through grease and leaves your dishes sparkling clean.
- The perfect marriage of scent and shine!
- A great accessory for the kitchen sink.
- Palmolive Ultra Pomegranate Dishwashing liquid costs (RRP) $4.99 (750ml).
I was impressed with both of these products. The smell was just lovely. They cleaned really well. I noticed that you only had to use a little bit and there were lots and lots of white, frothy bubbles. But more importantly there was no oily residue left on the plates after rinsing them.
|Before - A breakfast bowl from the day before with Muesli and a frothy coffee cup|
|After - Sparkly clean and shiny and not a lot of elbow grease used|