What makes it homely and welcoming?
- A lovely smell of baking a cake, biscuits or bread.
- The mouth watering smell of a roast coming from the kitchen.
- The beautiful smell of flowers coming from a vase on the table.
- The smell of freshly washed linen or freshly ironed clothes.
- A candle’s wonderful aroma drifting around the house.
- A well stocked farmhouse kitchen.
- A large, overstuffed sofa that looks so inviting and comfy.
- A cat curled up asleep on the chair.
- A dog stretched out underneath the table.
- Positive sayings and quotes in noticeable places around the home.
- A knitting or crochet basket crammed with wool, needles and patterns.
If you’re looking for a new home, Stockland’s residential properties are the perfect blend of modern stylish living and a comfortable homey atmosphere. From house and land packages in Craigieburn to land for sale in Mernda, there is sure to be a perfect place to find or build your dream home. And, as a leading sustainable organisation, Stockland’s developments are designed to enhance the environment – not to spoil it. Stockland gives your family a place to truly call home – a place where your family can live and grow, and enjoy many years to come.