- Hearing the laughter of my children.
- A cat's purr.
- A nice, big frothy cup of coffee.
- Being appreciated and thanked for the things that I do.
- Someone showing kindness to someone or an animal.
- Kisses and cuddles from my children.
- Generous, non judgemental people.
- Meeting a deadline.
- Laying my head down on my pillow at night after a busy day.
- A warm, bubbly bath.
- People helping those less fortunate.
- Feeling a cat's soft, warm fur as they sleep contentedly on your lap.
- Having a nice, clean, organised home.
- Being blessed to have my children love me and to see it in their little faces.
- Smelling a beautiful rose.
Day 14: Ten things that make you really happy
I know it says only 10 things, but I got a bit carried away.