All it takes is a whiff of that familiar Dettol clean, fresh antiseptic smell, and I am transported right back to that bathtub.
When to wash your hands
- Before handling food or eating
- Before preparing a baby's meal or handling sterilised equipment
- Before applying contact lenses
- Immediately after handling raw foods, such as poultry
- After visiting the toilet or changing a nappy
- After touching animals or their toys or equipment
- After contact with blood or body fluids (like vomit, nasal secretions, saliva)
- After touching a contaminated area (e.g., trash can, cleaning cloth, drain, soil)
- Before and after dressing a wound or giving medicine
- More often when someone in your home is sick
- Whenever hands look dirty.
All the best.