My husband always says that he is so easy to buy things for, and I am the hard one. I don't really agree!
- It has to be something that is from the heart
- Something that is nearly always with or near him
- Something special and unique
- Something that he will treasure for a long time
- Something more than monetary value
- Something that shows him that you love him very much
- Shows that you appreciate all that he does.
- It doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive, but something the kids can save up for and afford as a gift.