There is one thing that I thought I would never do and that is extol the virtues of the humble iron. But not all irons are created equal. Simple and speedy are the two qualities that I like in an iron! Anything that allows you to spend less time ironing and more time doing the things that are really important – like being with my family.
- It is wonderfully lightweight. The iron itself weighs only 1 kg.
- Auto Off (I so need this!).
- The safe rest position is face down on its soleplate on the ironing board. It is always safe. This prevents wrist strain and repetitive movements caused by continuously placing an iron on its heel.
- It has a pressurized steam generator with a 2.2 Litre extra extra large fully visible water tank.
- The iron locks to the base for easy carrying.
- Awesome descaling switch. It basically cleans itself.
- Provides continuous steam up to 120 g/min and a steam boost of 220 g. It has up to 5 bars of steam pressure. Crease removal is fast and easy. Great for vertical steam if required.
It is such a clever thing. It is priced at $429.95. But it is I believe at the very top of its class, and if you dislike ironing or spend a lot of time slaving in front of an ironing board, then using this beautiful iron is very cool indeed.